Who We Are
Everyone at Hospice of Cincinnati has a passion for creating personalized, positive
and meaningful end-of-life experiences.
For more than 30 years, our community has entrusted Hospice of Cincinnati to provide patients and family members with physical, emotional and spiritual support. No two situations are alike, so Hospice of Cincinnati offers each patient a personalized Plan of Care. With input and guidance from our experienced staff of caregivers, patients and family members are empowered to choose from a wide range of services.
It is also worth noting that these services may be offered in a variety of settings: in your home, in a nursing home, or in one of our 4 state-of-the-art care centers.
Our caring staff is always available to personally answer your questions with patience and understanding and to address your most pressing needs and concerns during a challenging time. We have the experience and the resources to help you to map out a game plan that allows family members to focus more on "being family" and less on "being the caregiver."
To enrich the lives of others, our 500+ team members are:
- Committed To Our Patients and Families. We are focused on symptom and pain management, emotional support, 24-7 access to caregivers, respite care and multi-denominational spiritual support.
- Committed To Offering Services Beyond Hospice. We go above and beyond, offering services such as massage, relaxation exercises, healing touch, and music, art, and pet therapy to enhance symptom management and well-being.
- Committed To Education. As a nationally recognized innovator in hospice care, we believe in educating those in and beyond our community - physicians, nurses, counselors and patients - about the benefits of hospice care.
- Committed To Those Who Are Grieving. We offer bereavement support for grieving adults and children. Our Fernside Center for Grieving Children is nationally renowned for offering peer support to children and young adults to cope with their feelings.
- Committed To Diversity and Valuing Differences. We believe that every individual – regardless of background, physical characteristics or beliefs – should have access to quality, patient-centered health care when facing a serious illness. Hospice of Cincinnati also believes that a better understanding of different cultures ensures higher quality, more personalized care.
At Hospice of Cincinnati, we are proud of our experience. We value our compassionate staff. And our caring spirit guides our work and our interactions every day.
We rejoice in helping make every day count.